I thank GOD for allowing me to know this beautiful GOSPEL OF THE WATER AND THE SPIRIT.

I give GLORY to GOD, because He has allowed me to know this wonderful GOSPEL THAT HAS MADE ME BORN AGAIN OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT. 

Since I have known this beautiful GOSPEL, I am no longer the same person and I see life and the world differently. Before I was a Christian, but not a real Christian, because I used to say the prayers of repentance and I spent my time casting out demons. After having received and read book 1 entitled: HAVE YOU TRULY BEEN BORN AGAIN OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT? , I realized the richness of this beautiful book in knowledge of THE GOSPEL OF THE WATER AND THE SPIRIT. And it was at that moment that I realized that the prayers of repentance that I was doing were useless and that I was not even a child of GOD.  Moreover, after reading book 1, I understood that the law was sent by Moses so that we would become aware of our sinful nature and that if GOD had not sent his only begotten son Jesus to be baptized by JOHN BAPTIST BY TAKING OUR PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE SINS AND THEN, DYING ON THE CROSS FOR US AND RESURRECTED ON THE 3RD DAY, we were destined to go to hell. john 1 v 29, 1 john 5 v 6-8 and Leviticus 16 v 21. I thank GOD for allowing me to know this beautiful GOSPEL OF THE WATER AND THE spirit, which is the only truth to live in communion with GOD. May GOD continue to give me unwavering faith in THE GOSPEL OF THE WATER AND THE SPIRIT and may he allow me to continue to spread this beautiful GOSPEL to save loaded and tired souls as I was in the past. 
ABENAN CHRIS N'GUETTIA, TURKEY

HAVE YOU TRULY BEEN BORN AGAIN OF WATER AND THE SPIRIT?

HAVE YOU TRULY BEEN BORN AGAIN OF WATER AND THE SPIRIT?



Comments

  1. Amen brother Abenan! And I echo your prayer request, also! Amen. God bless you 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do que depende a sua Paz?

O Batismo do Senhor Jesus Cristo por João Batista e o Livro “Você Verdadeiramente Nasceu de Novo da Água e do Espírito?” de autoria do Reverendo Paul C. Jong da Coreia do Sul.

OS MAIS FELIZES DO MUNDO SÃO OS NASCIDOS DE NOVO, SAIBA O PORQUÊ.